New Meeting Program, Mobile App
ASCO is offering two new and improved resources to Annual Meeting attendees this year—the ePlanner, an online version of the 2011 Annual Meeting Program, and the iPlanner, an Annual Meeting Planner for mobile devices. Read about the highlights of each product below:
ePlanner (Available Now)
• Search the program for up-to-the-minute information on sessions, speakers, and topics of interest.
• Build an individualized Meeting schedule.
• Get session recommendations based on those you have already selected.
• Export schedules to Excel or Outlook for easy printing (coming soon).
• Sync with the iPlanner mobile application.
iPlanner (Available Now)
• Download to select devices, including the iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry.
• Search for 2011 Meeting sessions and create an individualized schedule.
• Sync with ePlanner online tool.
• Find nearby sessions.
• Type session notes and email them to yourself for later use.
• Explore an interactive map of McCormick that plots session locations, an Exhibitor list that includes company descriptions, and booth numbers that link to the exhibit map.
• Track what ASCO staff, members, and attendees are saying with a live Twitter feed.