As attendees join their colleagues from around the world and participate in the 2011 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois from June 3-7, they can find several exciting new features at the Meeting as well as many of the same valuable programs from previous years. Below, find quick links to vital resources that will help attendees before, during, and after this year’s Meeting.
• Meeting Program | Abstracts (Available Now)
• ePlanner | iMeeting | iPlanner | iPlanner for Android | iPlanner for Blackberry
Use the web-based ePlanner or mobile device-based iPlanner to browse sessions by date, time, speaker, and track, then create a personalized itinerary. The free-to-download iMeeting app provides subscription-based access to captured Meeting sessions, including videos, starting on June 4. Please note that the iPlanner for Blackberry is a mobile browser, not an app, and that it will not sync with the ePlanner. You can access it at http://www.asco.org/bbplanner.
• CME Program Evaluation and Request for Credit
Complete your program evaluation and request for credit. Also access information about Certificates of Attendance.
• Other Online Resources: Virtual Meeting | Mobile Meeting | ASCO University
Watch videos, listen to podcasts, and get much more from this and past Meetings.
• Social Networking: ASCO Connection | Facebook | Twitter
Keep up with the latest on the 2011 Annual Meeting or Tweet about it yourself with the #ASCO11 hash tag.