Patient Advocate Registration
Attend the Meeting as a Patient Advocate
Patient Advocates attending the 2011 ASCO Annual Meeting are offered a wide range of opportunities at this event, including:
- Pre-Meeting Teleconference on Research Highlights: join a May 18th teleconference for a timely summary of major research news, hearing directly from ASCO leaders. The teleconference will take place at the same time that the news embargo lifts (6:00PM EDT), so participants will receive timely information and access and be able to ask questions of the experts.
- Research Review Sessions: hear and discuss disease-specific topics and oncology-related subjects as presented at the meeting, with expert panelists onsite in Chicago.
- Patient Advocate Lounge: get access to this home base where advocates can gather in a relaxed environment to take a break, utilize computers, and network with others
- Patient Advocate Exhibit Booths: Visit with patient advocates exhibiting in the ASCO-Sponsored Patient Advocacy Booth (Booth #5005) and with other patient advocacy organizations situated near the front of the Oncology Professionals Hall.
- Discounted registration rates, scholarship program, and much more!
Please visit the Patient Advocate Programs at the ASCO Annual Meeting section on Cancer.Net for complete details and registration information. Questions about ASCO patient advocate programs can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-483-1369.
If you are unable to attend the meeting in Chicago, be sure to learn more about the virtual and online opportunities available.